Issues and Activities
- Multilateral cooperation mechanisms for security and development in Northeast Asia and in the Persian Gulf region, including the application of relevant OSCE experience
- Nonproliferation, disarmament and the NPT regime
- Processes of international negotiations
- Conflict and dispute anticipation, prevention, management and resolution
- Role of the European Union in regional and global security
Project implementation involves cooperation with an international network of experts and institutions in Europe, Northeast Asia, Middle East/Persian Gulf and the United States, including Track 1.5 and 2.0 seminars and meetings. ACIS also participates in various activities on security cooperation, development and nonproliferation with institutions in various countries.